Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Adventure in Takao-san (ENGLISH ONLY)

Takao-san means Takao mountain. We were hiking there.
It's a lot of fun and adventure. If you go to Japan I suggest you must go there before leaving Japan.
Let's begin the story....


When we were hiking, we felt really tired (we're not even hiking 1 km yet =o=" )
So we found this street vendor not really fabulous, but delicious place to eat fresh fish! Yum


This is the fish that we will eat
They put the aquarium so we know that fish is fresh! LOL!!
This is before the poor fish is grilled


This is when the fish is grilled
I just couldn't see the fish when a living poor fish will be grilled
Aaahhhh! Such a horror for them (the fishes)!!!
I'm sorry I ate you because you are too delicious! LOL!!



If you want to see the fish closer,
I will zoom it!
Do you see it?


"Ehhmmmm, mom.... are you sure it is okay to eat this poor fish?"
Well, i know it's NOT dangerous, but still we ate a poor Little fish

Okay, let's stop talking about this fishy thingy!
Then.....
We were continuing our hiking



Now, we must ride a cable car!
This is the entrance,
But sorry i didn't take a single picture inside the cable car


I took this picture after we're done riding the cable car
Isn't it beautiful?
Looking below the Takao-san


Me and Tiyi touched the lucky octopus!
After that, we put a coin beside the octopus :D


Then we continue our hiking
When we were hiking we look at the monk cemetery
Bbrrr, kind of creepy don't you think?


A shrine that we saw when we were hiking
Cool eh?




Pray? The names of a monk who died?
Well, I don't know
For this one please figure out yourself!


Aaaahh, a monster!!!
Wait, it's only a statue!
Am I a drama queen or what?!


Me and Tiyi inside the temple
We washed our hand with the holly water


The temple in Takao -san
But, I can't go inside
So I don't have the picture inside okay?


Me and Tiyi were posing on the stairs at the temple entrance
Cool right? LOL

We're now living Takao-san
Bye bye Takao-san!
See you again! It's been a wonderful hiking experience
I agree that Takao-san bring lots of memory to people that come there!

No comments:

Post a Comment